◎ Employment types
◎ Number of opening position
◎ Job Description
• to guide PDS (Project Delivery Service) template creators template creation works
• to review templates and give feedback for parts to be updated /improved
• to register all outsourced templates to the system
• to manage all outsourced templates progress and to communicate with relevant teams and
• other duties related to PDS content outsourcing and management as may arise
• Native in Spanish in Spain / Fluent in English
◎ Preferred Qualifications
• Familiar with KineMaster.
• This position has a probationary period of three months.
• Horizontal in-house culture
– We use ‘nick name’ instead of the functional title.
• Flexible working system
– Since its foundation, it has been operating a time-difference commuting system for flexible working hours, and is implementing a 52-hour workweek.
• Working from home
– Introduction of Linked Work (the implementation of or 100% at home twice a week)
• Support for purchase of individual books
-We are supporting the purchase cost of books by employees through the payment of points for books every quarter.
• The opening of the monthly in-house party
– We are rewarding our employees for holding an in-house video contest
• A facility of the convenience of an in-house
– This is the latest massage chair where you can relax at any time, and there is a lounge dedicated to women.
• Fund of student
– We provide financial support for the children of kindergarten, elementary, middle, high, and university.
• Health examination
– We are conducting a health examination of all employees at a specialist institution once a year for the health care of employees.
• Money of condolence
– We are offering various kinds of condolence money, wreaths of condolence money, and vacations for condolence. (marriage, death, childbirth, etc.)
• Long-term service
– I am supporting the Youth Tomorrow Fill Deduction for young people and Tomorrow Fill Deduction for all employees.
– It is under the imposition of a long-term leave of five years, ten years, 15 years, and 20 years of long-term service as a reward to the worker.
• I am applying for paid leave on sick leave.
• There is a system of flexible / shortened working hours of two hours a day during the period of pregnancy and a system of before and after maternity leave, parental leave, and a system of maternity leave for men.
• The provision of lunch meals, four insurance policies, and retirement pensions