◎ Employment types
◎ Number of opening position
◎ Job Description
• Development of new functions and performance optimization of existing projects
• Design and develop new Android apps through collaboration with various teams such as planning, UX, design, and server
• 3+ years of Android development experience • App launch and over 1 year of maintenance experience • C/C++ Native development experience preferred • Understanding and experience in object-oriented languages, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns (MVP, MVC, MVVM, etc.)
◎ Preferred Qualifications
• High understanding of client/server interworking design experience and related technologies • Experience in using rich profilers (Instrument, etc.) (especially related to memory and time analysis) • Experience in writing unit test cases • Understanding MVP, MVVM architecture and design patterns • CI-based development environment experience (ex. Jenkins, Gerrit or GitHub Code Review, Fastlane, etc.) • Experience contributing to the Open Source Community
• Horizontal in-house culture
– We use ‘nick name’ instead of the functional title.
• Flexible working system
– Since its foundation, it has been operating a time-difference commuting system for flexible working hours, and is implementing a 52-hour workweek.
• Working from home
– Introduction of Linked Work (the implementation of or 100% at home twice a week)
• Support for purchase of individual books
-We are supporting the purchase cost of books by employees through the payment of points for books every quarter.
• The opening of the monthly in-house party
– We are rewarding our employees for holding an in-house video contest
• A facility of the convenience of an in-house
– This is the latest massage chair where you can relax at any time, and there is a lounge dedicated to women.
• Fund of student
– We provide financial support for the children of kindergarten, elementary, middle, high, and university.
• Health examination
– We are conducting a health examination of all employees at a specialist institution once a year for the health care of employees.
• Money of condolence
– We are offering various kinds of condolence money, wreaths of condolence money, and vacations for condolence. (marriage, death, childbirth, etc.)
• Long-term service
– I am supporting the Youth Tomorrow Fill Deduction for young people and Tomorrow Fill Deduction for all employees.
– It is under the imposition of a long-term leave of five years, ten years, 15 years, and 20 years of long-term service as a reward to the worker.
• I am applying for paid leave on sick leave.
• There is a system of flexible / shortened working hours of two hours a day during the period of pregnancy and a system of before and after maternity leave, parental leave, and a system of maternity leave for men.
• The provision of lunch meals, four insurance policies, and retirement pensions